26 January 2015

Michelle & Shawn's Engagement Session

Of all the different types of shoots I do, couples sessions are my absolute favourite and these pictures will show you why. It's a blessing to take two love birds and spend some time with them in a relaxed setting, just capturing the way they are when they're together, having fun. Michelle & Shawn are two beautiful people with such a spontaneous and fun nature - when you have these two together on the other side of the lens, you'll have a hard time to stop laughing with them! 

I few weeks after this shoot I also documented their wedding day, which will be posted on the blog soon. Michelle & Shawn - thank you for allowing me into your lives for a little while to witness and capture the love you share. Enjoy the pictures! :) 































































All pictures were taken by myself - please do not reproduce, copy or use any of the images in any way without my written permission. Copyright © 2015 Anneli Strecker.

No comments :

Post a Comment