22 December 2014

Creed's Dedication

The day after Creed's 1st Birthday party (view pics here), I also documented his dedication. This was such a special event! All the family and friends were gathered, there was a super powerful sermon delivered and loads of yummy treats afterwards. The best part about the day was that moment where the pastor asked everyone to reach out their hands towards Creed for the blessing and he reached out his little hand too, I was so happy to have captured that moment for him and his parents! 

Tatum and Grant - I hope the two of you will experience joy and many blessings together as a family in the years to come. You have a wonderful family - cherish them forever! I look forward to doing a portrait session with you guys in the future somewhere nice. Perhaps on the beach even! :)




































































































































All pictures were taken by myself - please do not reproduce, copy or use any of the images in any way without my written permission. Copyright © 2015 Anneli Strecker.

No comments :

Post a Comment