19 December 2014

Creed's 1st Birthday Party

I love photographing kids' birthday parties! There's just so much going on and all the kiddies are having so much fun playing, eating snacks... it's just really fun to observe and photograph :) Creed's first birthday party was quite the event, with loads of beautifully made snacks and treats (yes, they were all hand-made by his aunty Moira - this lady is awesome, I'm telling you!) and lots of friends and family to share this special milestone with them.

Tatum and Grant - thank you for inviting me into your home for two days to capture both Creed's 1st birthday party as well as his dedication (view pics here) the next day. You guys are wonderful people, as are your entire family. And your son is such a sweetie! I hope to take pictures of you guys again in the future. Enjoy these in the meantime! :)






































































































































All pictures were taken by myself - please do not reproduce, copy or use any of the images in any way without my written permission. Copyright © 2015 Anneli Strecker.

No comments :

Post a Comment