27 September 2013

Nadine & Lucien Engagement Shoot

This year, for the very first time, I'm doing a wedding as the main photographer. I usually just snap away at weddings that I'm attending as a guest, but my dream of photographing a wedding all by myself is finally coming true. The fact that the couple is very good friends with my brother and his fiancĂ© is a big bonus and I'm so excited about documenting their special day. 

A few weeks ago, the couple and I met for a pre-wedding (or engagement) shoot. Just for us to get to know each other a bit better and for them to get used to my style of shooting and to get an idea of what my pictures look like. The amount of faith they have in my abilities are reassuring, since I am slightly nervous about it all. Spending the day with them for the engagement shoot put me at ease - they're such a joy to work with. Easy-going, spontaneous and very much in love (as I'm sure you'll see in the pictures below).





 












All pictures were taken by myself - please do not reproduce, copy or use the images in any way without my written permission. Copyright © 2013 Anneli Strecker.

No comments :

Post a Comment