22 October 2017

Elsa & Bennie's Wedding

Today I have the privilege to tell the story of Elsa and Bennie Badenhorst's wedding through pictures. And what an honour to have been so closely involved in this day. Elsa is my sister-in-law (my husband's sister) and we've always had a good relationship, so it was incredibly special for me when they asked me for my help on the day. 

I hope you enjoy this #reallife documentation of their wedding day. I believe that these pictures are a testimony to the fact that small weddings with a lot of DIY and help from family members can still be incredibly beautiful, without breaking bank.

To give you a little bit of perspective: Like my own wedding, this wedding was one of joined efforts by family members to bring together a special event in a beautiful way. Also, I don't mean to brag (okay, maybe I want to brag a little haha), but being a self-proclaimed 'Jane of Many Trades', I may or may not have been responsible for the bride's hair, makeup, bouquet, cake decorating and floral design at the venue. Shhhh.... :) Also, the toddler running around is our son - he loves his tannie Elsa so much!
















































































All pictures were taken by myself - please do not reproduce, copy or use any of these images in any way. USAGE STRICTLY PROHIBITED unless written permission is given. Copyright © 2017 Anneli Strecker.

No comments :

Post a Comment