1 December 2013

Ruan & Zandra's Engagement Shoot

Ruan and Zandra is getting married soon and I had the best time shooting their engagement photos! I couldn't be any happier for these two lovebirds - just the sight of them together makes me SO happy. I'm incredibly excited about their wedding day, it's going to be a super special day, filled with love and happiness ♥

Their love story is so special - they went to school together but didn't start dating for many years. Zandra was the academic book-worm and Ruan the class clown. When they both attended a mutual friend's party years later, they fell deeply in love! Zandra went through an incredibly difficult time in the same year they got engaged when she lost her mother to cancer. Ruan has been her rock through it all and they are such a strong and positive couple. Such an inspiration. It's an honor to know these two so well, they are very close to my heart! Perhaps someday I will interview them and write a blog post about their story.









 






















All pictures were taken by myself - please do not reproduce, copy or use the images in any way without my written permission. Copyright © 2013 Anneli Strecker.

No comments :

Post a Comment