10 October 2013

Jeanette & Chantelle - my lovely cousins and model volunteers

Whenever I feel the need to just experiment with portrait photography, these two cousins of mine (who also happens to be sisters) are always up for it. I love these two ladies to bits. They're like my sisters I never had. These shots were taken a few years ago in my parents' garden. They were young and very beautiful back then, they still are now and I can't wait for our next photo shoot - this time we'll go bold and make it a complete themed fashion shoot... or something... but I'm excited! See those beautiful eyes? I didn't enhance their color, just upped the contrast a little in some of these images. 
























All pictures were taken by myself - please do not reproduce, copy or use the images in any way without my written permission. Copyright © 2013 Anneli Strecker.

No comments :

Post a Comment